With a desire to capitalise on his experience from a variety of roles in insurance (in both NSW & Vic), commercial, government and transport, Damien joins as our National Manager.
Prior to Ability Group I came from EML spending time in both TMF and Workers Insurance. I have also spent time with Gallagher Bassett and initially started with CGU in Victoria many years ago. Outside of workers comp I have spent time as a mortgage broker and worked in operations and account management within the transport industry.
In his personal time Damien enjoy sports, keeping fit and Sydney’s amazing beaches. Coming from Victoria, AFL has been a big part of Damien’s life and Damien only recently retired after succumbing to a knee injury. Like most people, travelling and seeing more countries is high on my agenda, Hawaii just gets the nod as my favourite destination. Being a sportsperson most of his life Damien is passionate about being good at what he does. Damien bring this passion to ABILITY GROUP as he begins his consulting career.
Get to Know Damien:
- Favourite song? My Hero – Foo Fighters
- Favourite movie? Step Brothers
- Favourite restaurant? Ripples
- Favourite holiday destination? Hawaii
- 3 people famous people you would invite to dinner & why? Will Ferrell for the laughs, Michael Jordan just to be in the presence of the greatest basketballer ever and Miranda Kerr to have another Australian at the table